KeyNote Speaker for Organizations and Conferences
If your teachers are wondering whether they’re making a difference, they must hear Maria’s story. Maria was born in inner city Baltimore to Greek-immigrant parents, and grew up witnessing domestic violence in a physically and emotionally abusive home. Although her mother was a positive, encouraging force in her life, it was her teachers who role-modeled the modern world values and skills necessary for her to overcome the negative pressures at home. Maria’s teachers fostered the drive and fortitude she needed to succeed as a leader in her life purpose of helping parents achieve positive, healthy relationships with their children. Read more.
Maria enjoys giving lively, motivational keynote speeches. She has been a keynote speaker for a variety of parenting conferences, WIC conferences, teachers’ organizations, YMCA, workforce development graduations, etc. With a background that includes stand-up comedy and improvisational comedy training with Second City, Maria is sure to have the audience laughing and inspired to take on any challenge. It’s no secret that Maria credits her teachers as her greatest motivators, mentors, encouagers, supporters, and coaches. Maria pays tribute to teachers and the many others that daily take on the task of inspiring and educating the youth of today to become the leaders of tomorrow.
7 Reasons Conference & Meeting Planners
Love Booking Maria Marinakis
1) Experienced Speaker
2) Your Audience Will Laugh, Learn, and Be Inspired
3) Successful Parenting Coach
4) Celebrity Author
5) Easiest Person to Work With
6) Peace of Mind
7) Free Books!
Speaker, Trainer, and Keynote Speaker
Maria will custom-design TRAINING and KEYNOTES for your specific audience and organization.
Here are some frequently requested classes:
Full course descriptions and outlines are available upon request.
- Understanding the Alphabet Soup Behind “Seemingly” Bad Behavior
- 10-Minute Parenting: Chaos to Calm at Home and in Public
- 10-Minute Classroom Management: Chaos to Calm in the Classroom
- Parenting Infants & Toddlers Without Going Nuts: Behavior Management Techniques That Work In a Hurry
- Why Spanking Works and Why You SHOULDN’T Do It: What To Do Instead
- Signs and Symptoms of Abuse and Neglect
- Effects of Abuse and Neglect on Child Development:
- Implications for Teachers
- Implications for Healthcare Providers
- Implications for Parents
- Understanding Attachment
- Cross-Cultural Issues in Foster and Adoptive Parenting
- Child Welfare Work Made Easy: How to Instantly Connect and Engage Clients for Successful Outcomes
- Sober Parenting: Now, What?
- Intention Re-Invention: Finding Opportunity in the Midst of Life Crises
To have Maria custom design courses for your specific needs, call 1-877-454-3463 or email: info@10MinuteParenting.com
Speaker Rates: Please call for rates. 10% discount for non-profit & community groups.
Ask how to get Maria to speak for your organization for FREE! Maria always says,
“If it’s FREE, its for ME!”